Things have progressed quite a bit from last year but we will continue to maintain certain procedures that all members and guests will need to follow so please read all of the following and let us know if you have any questions.
We ARE accepting drop ins and new members at this time.
Please do NOT come in if you feel unwell, this includes having a fever, headache, loss of smell/taste/ cough, sneezing/nasal drip, body aches, extreme fatigue. Please do not come in if you have been around anyone who is ill or known to have COVID. If you have been exposed please take a COVID test and or wait 14 days after exposure.
– There are no longer capacity limits from the state but we would like to try and keep classes to 12. To maintain this limit we continue to ask that athletes RESERVE their place in the class of their choice BEFORE the start of class. Reservations can be done 24 hours in advance. Reservations help athletes decide if they wish to attend busier or smaller classes.
– Reservations can be done through the WODify app, using your WODify login and password. If you have not set up your WODify login and password please let us know. In the app you will select the top right menu bars, click CLASS SCHEDULE and then choose your class by clicking SIGN IN.
– ALL members and coaches MUST wash their hands when entering the building, BEFORE beginning class.
– Members MUST wipe down all equipment used during/after their workout. Cleaning spray and rags are provided.
– Afternoon classes have been spaced out to prevent back to back classes and allow us the needed time to clean all equipment. There will be 4:30 PM CrossFit and 5:45PM and 6:45PM classes (please view the schedule to see what class is at these times).
– Saturday Classes will be spaced out as CrossFit at 7:00 AM and 9AM and 10:30AM Kick Boxing – OPEN gym until 1:00PM
-We will ask you to keep your distance from one another and avoid contact as much as possible such as hugs, high fives or close conversations.