We know many of you are eager to get back to your workouts and routines. We also know many of you are not ready to return and will continue to post ‘home WODs’ for limited equipment workouts and host ZOOM classes. With this opening there will be some new procedures for coming to the gym. All members will need to follow these procedures so please read all of the following and let us know if you have any questions.
Please do NOT come in if you feel unwell, this includes having a fever, headache, loss of smell/taste/ cough, sneezing/nasal drip, body aches, extreme fatigue. Please do not come in if you have been around anyone who is ill or known to have COVID. If you have been exposed please take a COVID test and or wait 14 days after exposure.
– There will be a limit of 9 people per class, to maintain this limit all athletes will need to RESERVE their place in the class of their choice BEFORE the start of class. Reservations can be done 24 hours in advance, if a class is at capacity and you are not signed in you will not be able to attend.
– Reservations can be done through the WODify app, using your WODify login and password. If you have not set up your WODify login and password please let us know. In the app you will select the top right menu bars, click CLASS SCHEDULE and then choose your class by clicking SIGN IN. This includes Open Gym.
– ALL members and coaches MUST wash their hands when entering the building, BEFORE beginning class.
– Members MUST wipe down all equipment used during/after their workout. Cleaning spray and rags will be provided.
– If you have already attended a class and wish to take another or stay for ‘extras’ you will only be able to if the current class is not at capacity and there is no wait list.
– Afternoon classes will be temporarily adjusted to prevent back to back classes and allow us the needed time to clean all equipment. There will be 4:30 PM CrossFit and 5:45PM and 6:45PM classes (please view the schedule to see what class is at these times). This will continue until further notice.
– Saturday Classes will be adjusted to CrossFit at 7:00 AM and 9AM and 10:30AM Kick Boxing (ZOOM at 8:00AM)
– If you have been traveling please wait 3 days before returning to the gym, check for symptoms.
-We will ask you to keep your distance from one another and avoid contact, no hugs, high fives or close conversations.
– There will be NO community chalk bucket, if you would like to use chalk you may bring your own liquid chalk. We have a code from our friends at Friction Labs for 25% off, use OLDPUEBLOSECRET25 shop.frictionlabs.com/products/secret-stuff-75ml
– I will continue ZOOM classes at 6:30AM Monday-Friday, and 8:00AM Saturday. Let me know if you would like the meeting ID to join us! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please reach out, I hope you all are doing well, we have missed you all terribly!