We know many of you are eager to get back to your workouts and routines. We also know many of you are not ready to return and will continue to post ‘home WODs’ for limited equipment workouts and host ZOOM classes. With this opening there will be some new procedures for coming to the gym. All members will need to follow these procedures so please read all of the following and let us know if you have any questions.
– There will be a limit of 9 people per class, to maintain this limit all athletes will need to RESERVE their place in the class of their choice BEFORE the start of class. Reservations can be done 24 hours in advance, if a class is at capacity and you are not signed in you will not be able to attend.
– Reservations can be done through the WODify app, using your WODify login and password. If you have not set up your WODify login and password please let us know. In the app you will select the top right menu bars, click CLASS SCHEDULE and then choose your class by clicking SIGN IN. This includes Open Gym.
– ALL members and coaches MUST wash their hands when entering the building, before beginning class.
– Members MUST wipe down all equipment used during/after their workout. Cleaning spray and rags will be provided.
– If you have already attended a class and wish to take another or stay for ‘extras’ you will only be able to if the current class is not at capacity and there is no wait list.
– Afternoon classes will be temporarily adjusted to prevent back to back classes and allow us the needed time to clean all equipment. There will be a 4:30 PM CrossFit and 6PM Body Building. This will continue until further notice.
– Saturday Classes will be adjusted to 7:00 AM and 9AM. (ZOOM at 8:00AM)
– ALL Jiu Jitsu classes will remain on hold and we will notify you when we have new mats and are able to resume.
– We will NOT be allowing out of town drop ins, if you have been traveling please wait 14 days before returning to the gym.
-We will ask you to keep your distance from one another and avoid contact.
– If you borrowed equipment please make arrangements to return between Thursday and Saturday.
– There will be NO community chalk bucket, if you would like to use chalk you may bring your own liquid chalk. We have a code from our friends at Friction Labs for 25% off, use OLDPUEBLOSECRET25 shop.frictionlabs.com/products/secret-stuff-75ml
– I will continue ZOOM classes at 6:30AM and 6:30PM Monday-Friday, and 8:00AM Saturday. Let me know if you would like the meeting ID to join us! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions please reach out, I hope you all are doing well, we have missed you all terribly.